Make Your Own Mini Arm Piece
- Your wool will arrive may arrive in two seperate bundles.
- However all instructions as to how to piece toether the two parts is explained in the tutorial.
- This wool has been split by hand, therefore a slight difference in thickness may occur.
- The Merino Wool that I receive from my wool supplier is unspun & not felted.
- The wool has then been treated and lightly felted by myself before sending it out to you.
- Please be gentle when felting and knitting your blanket, Merino Wool is very delicate and requires a lot of love and care.
- Merino Wool helps to regulate the body's temperature
- It's a natural, luxury wool
- Light 'petting" or 'stroking' will help your blanket to stay in tip-top shape!
- As the blanket is made with the most delicate and luxurious of fibres, there may be a slight fraying. If this occurs, please do not pull on it, simply snip off as little as you can with scissors, and pet the blanket down gently.
- Each shade of colour is subject to change slightly in different lighting, just as with any dyed material
- Merino Wool is safe for the use of babies, pets and children.
- Dry Clean Only
The shipping time for this product is currently up to 14 working days. This is due to there being delays in recieving the wool, and delays with our posties and couriers. I will try my very best to get it to you sooner, but also please take onboard that I will need a little time to prep and send your wool too. Please be patient at this difficult time we are all in together. Sand x