Make your own Chunky Knit blanket from home in the colour of your choice.
This package comes with enough wool to make up a blanket with the approximate dimensions of 110cm x 65cm.
You will be knitting the blanket by hand.
When you receive your wool you will also be given a password to login onto the website. Here you will find a full length and in detail tutorail that I have made to help you along with your blanket.
I will also be at hand, should you get a little stuck, but I have included everything from how to felt/prep the wool, knit up the blanket and how to care for your blanket.
(Discount codes are not valid on this product package)
If you have any questions or enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Make Your Own Kailey Blanket in Humbug
- Your wool will arrive in two seperate bundles.
- This wool has been split by hand, therefore a slight difference in thickness may occur.
- The Merino Wool that I receive from my wool supplier is unspun & not felted.
- The wool has then been treated and lightly felted by myself before sending it out to you.
- Please be gentle when felting and knitting your blanket, Merino Wool is very delicate and requires a lot of love and care.
- Merino Wool helps to regulate the body's temperature
- It's a natural, luxury wool
- Light 'petting" or 'stroking' will help your blanket to stay in tip-top shape!
- As the blanket is made with the most delicate and luxurious of fibres, there may be a slight fraying. If this occurs, please do not pull on it, simply snip off as little as you can with scissors, and pet the blanket down gently.
- Each shade of colour is subject to change slightly in different lighting, just as with any dyed material
- Merino Wool is safe for the use of babies, pets and children.
- Dry Clean Only